Terms & Conditions
This document outlines the terms and conditions for the purchase and use of web development services and digital products provided by OOP Technologies.
- “Services” refers to the web development services provided by OOP Technologies.
- “Products” refers to the digital products, including website templates, offered by OOP Technologies.
- “Client” refers to the person or entity purchasing the Services or Products from OOP Technologies.
- “Website” refers to the website or digital product created for the Client by OOP Technologies.
- OOP Technologies agrees to provide the Services to the Client in a professional and timely manner.
- The Client agrees to provide OOP Technologies with all necessary information and materials required to complete the Services.
- The Client is responsible for the accuracy of all information and materials provided to OOP Technologies.
- OOP Technologies reserves the right to refuse service to any Client for any reason.
- The Client may purchase a license to use the Products subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Products are provided “as is” and OOP Technologies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Products.
- The Client may not resell, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the Products without the prior written consent of OOP Technologies.
- The Client is responsible for implementing the Products on their website and OOP Technologies will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the Client’s use of the Products.
- Payment for the Services or Products must be made in full before OOP Technologies will commence work.
- If the Client cancels the Services or refuses delivery of the Products, OOP Technologies reserves the right to retain any fees paid by the Client.
- OOP Technologies retains all right, title, and interest in the Services and Products, including any Intellectual Property rights.
- The Client acknowledges that the Services and Products are protected by copyright, trademark, and other Intellectual Property laws.
- The Client may not use the Services or Products in a manner that infringes on OOP Technologies Intellectual Property rights.
- OOP Technologies agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all information provided by the Client.
- OOP Technologies will not disclose any such information to third parties without the prior written consent of the Client.
Limitation of Liability
- OOP Technologies will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Services or Products provided, except to the extent that such loss or damage is caused by OOP Technologies gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- The maximum liability of OOP Technologies under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the amount paid by the Client for the Services or Products.
- Either party may terminate these terms and conditions at any time by providing written notice to the other party.
- Upon termination, the Client must cease all use of the Services and Products and return all confidential information to OOP Technologies.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.